Pour accéder à ce contenu en français, nous vous invitons à utiliser des outils de traduction en ligne tel que Google Translation ou Deepl.com
Para ver el contenido de esta página en español: puedes traducir esta página usando los servicios de traducción en línea gratuitos disponibles sin necesidad de registrarse como Google Translation o Deepl.com
A cookie is a file that is deposited by your browser on your computer (or other medium) when you surf the Internet.
Cookies are accessible and recorded by the websites you visit.
The lost-found.org platform has chosen to use only the cookies necessary for the display of the full range of functions on the lost-found.org site
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept or not the cookies
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its duration of validity and its content, as well as allow you to refuse its storage in your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, the display of our online reporting service may be disrupted or inaccessible. For more information on how you can delete and control cookies stored on your computer, please visit: allaboutcookies.org/en/
Settings for your browser
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Press the “Alt” key
- In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” and then “Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” tab
- In the drop-down menu to the right of “Retention Rules”, click on “Use custom settings for history”.
- A little further down, uncheck “Accept cookies”.
- Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Click on “Advanced” and uncheck “Accept”.
- Save your preferences by clicking “OK”.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
- Select “Options
- Click on the “Advanced Options” tab
- In the “Cookie Settings” drop-down menu, select “Block all cookies
- Open Safari
- In the top menu bar, click on “Safari” and then “Preferences
- Select the “Security” icon
- Next to “Accept Cookies”, check “Never”.
- If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”.
Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
User Consent While Browsing
Certain functionalities of our online reporting service are associated with the stripe.com security platform
These cookies come from our platform lost-found.org and our partner stripe.com.
Here are the cookies used on our platform:
Role : Identify users, detect possible fraudsters and save user preferences.
Type of cookie: session cookie
Identify users, detect possible fraudsters and save user preferences.
Cookie type: session cookie
Stripe is used to make a financial payment by credit card on our online reporting service.
Stripe uses these cookies to remember who you are and process payments without storing credit card information on our servers.
We do not store any credit card information on our servers.
The publisher of the lost-found.org website will not have access to the payment information as it only passes through the payment provider stripe.com
The general conditions of the payment provider are available at the following address: https://stripe.com/fr/privacy
Your Internet browser allows you to access the elements related to the display of a page, including the list of cookies used when displaying a web page.
The most common way to do this is to right-click with your mouse on the page you want to view
and go to the “Examine Code” option.
Then you need to reach the “Applications” tab, cookies are usually listed there.